I have accumulated a significant application-domain expertise in the following areas:
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using UML.
- Information systems architecture.
- Internet and Intranet applications architecture and development.
- Design, documentation and code reviews.
- Development and reuse of OO design patterns.
- Custom development of C++ applications and class libraries under Unix / Linux
- Custom development of Java applications, applets, servlets, reusable JavaBeans and class libraries.
- Linux operating system support, configuration and training.
- Development tools and CASE tools evaluation and deployment.
- Java libraries and frameworks integration
- Technical know-how assessment for employee recruitment.
I'm open to working in other application domains, since my focus is mainly on the technical aspects of software development itself (architecture, structure, efficiency, performance, etc...). In this case I would need appropriate support from application-domain specialists or end users.
- Financial & business applications
- Interactive web site development.
- Network protocols & components